Release soon….THIS IS A PRE-ORDER.
** Shipping directly from Epax China factory after the the order has been confirmed and payment received with no additional expenses. It typically takes around 2 weeks for DHL delivery. Due to the transportation disruption from the outbreak, it may take 20 days to arrive.**
First shipments are expected in late April.
The X133 is NOT suitable as your first resin printer. You must be an experienced resin printer user before using a larger resin printer. Due to the higher cost of parts and larger amounts of resins used, it is best to avoid experimental printing with this machine. Only print with what is known and use tested settings/resins.
The EPAX X133 is equipped with a 13.3-inch 4K monochrome LCD screen, allowing for much faster print times. The light source is a special paraLED array for even light distribution across the build area.
- Build Volume: 293mm (L) 165mm (W) 400mm (H)
- Screen Size: 13.3″ diagonal
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Pixel precision: about 85um (to be verified)
Mono Screen Advantages:
- 4K resolution at 13.3 inch size, allowing for more detail and accuracy
- Monochrome screens lasts much much longer than color screens. With proper use, these screens can last several thousand hours.
- Monochrome screens allow for very short layer exposure times (about 1/4 of the time needed for color screens) for faster print times
Package Size/Weight: ~45kg
Warning: It is recommended to install/move by 2 people due to its weight.
Epax printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The LCD screen, film, filters and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of damage or defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Epax printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide free parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs. You may use your preferred carrier.