** Shipping directly from Epax China factory after the the order has been confirmed and payment received with no additional expenses. It typically takes around 2 weeks for DHL delivery. Due to the transportation disruption from the outbreak, it may take 20 days to arrive.**
Package size/weight: 23kg (50lbs)
Warning: It is recommended that this printer be moved/installed by 2 people.
The EPAX X10 is a mid-sized 3D printer, equipped standard with a 10.1″ 2K color LCD screen.
The X10 has 6 times more volume than the X1 printer and a 250mm build height!
Features of the EPAX X10 3D printer:
- 216mm (L) *135mm (W) *250mm (H) build volume.
- 3.5″ color TFT touchscreen
- 2K (10.1-inch) color LCD masking screen. 2560*1600 (2k) HD masking LCD gives great printing details. This is a color LCD screen NOT monochrome.
- XY Resolution: about 85 µm
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- Optional: 4K (8.9 inch) mono screen upgrade will be available separately at a later date
- Optional: Beveled build plate, ordered separately
- This model has 2K color screen installed.
- Specially designed light source allows even distribution light edge-to-edge, maximizing the use of the build area.
- Anti-Aliasing supported.
- Currently equipped with a flat build platform. Angled plates are available as an accessory here: https://epax3d.com/products/epax-x10-angled-build-platform?_pos=3&_sid=3b81e5035&_ss=r
- Supports all 405nm wavelength 3D printing resins. EPAX prefers eSUN and EPAX resins, which can be purchased from this site.
Epax printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The LCD screen, film, filters and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of damage or defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Epax printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide free parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs. You may use your preferred carrier.